< Back to product page
1. Use the template provided as a guide to which frame size is most suitable.
2. If you try the standard size on your patients first, and the elbow sits behind the centre of their head, it’s too large.
3. If the frame is too large, try the small size frame for a better fit.
4. If you try the small size on your patients first, and the elbow sits in front of the centre of their head, it’s too small.
5. If the frame is too small, try the standard size frame for a more comfortable fit.
1. Use the provided template and your judgment to determine whether a patient has a narrow or wide nose.
2. If the patient has a narrow nose, place the blue/red side of the template under their nose. If the patient has a wide nose, place the black/purple side of the template under their nose.
3. Assess whether their nose falls inside or exceeds the width or length margins on the template to determine their cushion size.
4. Select the matching cushion from those provided.
Fitting your patient with AirFit N30i
1. Pull the frame and headgear over your patient’s head until the elbow is positioned on top and the headgear is behind their head.
2. Place the cushion under the patient’s nose.
3. Tighten or loosen the headgear until the cushion fits comfortably under their nose.
4. Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and detach from the frame. Connect the air tubing from the device to the elbow, then reattach to the frame.
These instructions are for general information purpose only. For full details please consult the user guide.
Managing leak AirFit N30i
1. Locate where the air is escaping from, which is typically above or below the patient’s cushion.
2. Adjust the cushion by gently pulling it away from the patient’s face and letting it reseal itself.
3. Adjust the headgear as needed to achieve a more secure seal.
4. Check the frame is secure and that the mask elbow and tubing are not pulling on the mask.
These instructions are for general information purpose only. For full details consult the user guide.
1. Ensure you have all the mask components and parts together.
2. Connect the elbow to the frame until it clicks.
3. Thread the left end of the headgear into the left side of the frame and fasten the tab.
4. Thread the right end of the headgear into the right side of the frame and fasten the tab.
5. Insert the ends of the frame into the cushion, ensuring that the arrows on the cushion and frame are aligned.
Note: If the elbow ring detaches, re-insert into the top of the frame.
1. Ensure the mask is disconnected from the device.
2. Pull the cushion out from one end of the frame.
3. Pull the cushion out from the other end of the frame.
4. Unfasten the headgear tab from one side and pull it out of the frame.
5. Unfasten the headgear tab from the other side and pull it out of the frame.
6. Squeeze the side buttons on the elbow and pull up to release it from the frame.
1. Take the cushion off the frame as per disassembly instructions.
2. Soak the cushion in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
3. Clean the cushion and its integrated QuietAir vent with a soft bristle brush.
4. Rinse the cushion thoroughly under running tap water.
5. Leave the cushion to air dry away from direct sunlight.
1. Disassemble the mask into its components as per disassembly instructions.
2. Soak each of the components (headgear, elbow and frame) in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
3. Clean the elbow and frame with a soft bristle brush and the headgear with your hands.
4. Rinse each of the components thoroughly under running tap water.
5. Squeeze the headgear and the sleeves on the frame with a clean towel to remove excess water.
6. Leave each of the components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
© 2020 ResMed All rights reserved