< Back to product page
Fitting your AirFit N20
1. Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
2. With the mask held against your face, pull the headgear over your head.
3. Bring each of the magnets up to meet their corresponding clips on the frame.
4. Adjust the tabs on the upper headgear straps.
5. Adjust the tabs on the lower headgear straps.
6. With your device still switched off, connect your device tubing to your mask elbow.
7. Connect the elbow to your mask.
8. Switch on your therapy device.
Hair positioning tips for AirFit N20
Managing leak with your AirFit N20
1. Leak often occurs when your mask’s seal is compromised by movement, incorrect fitting or improper sizing.
2. To find a source of leak, run your finger along the edge of your mask’s seal. Once located, adjust your headgear.
3. Resolve any leak in the upper part of your mask by adjusting your upper straps.
4. Resolve lower mask leak with your lower straps.
5. If leak persists, reseal by briefly pulling your mask away from your face and letting your cushion reinflate.
6. If leak continues, you may need a different size mask. Try our sizing guide or speak to your healthcare provider about getting a different size mask.
Assembling your AirFit N20
1. Attach cushion to frame.
2. Attach the EasyClick Magnets.
3. Connect upper headgear straps.
4. Connect elbow to mask frame.
Disassembling your AirFit N20
1. Remove elbow from frame.
2. Unclip the EasyClick Magnets.
3. Undo upper headgear tabs.
4. Pull strapping away from frame.
5. Pull cushion away from frame.
Maintaining your AirFit N20
1. To maintain optimum therapy performance, your mask should be checked regularly for signs of damage and deterioration.
2. When cleaning your mask, you should also check each component for damage. Your cushion, frame, tubing, elbow and headgear should all be regularly checked for cracks and tears.
3. If any component of your mask is cracked or torn, it may be damaged and in need of replacement.
4. It’s also important to regularly replenish your mask cushion.
Cleaning your AirFit N20 (Daily)
1. Disassemble mask.
2. Soak cushion, elbow and short tubing in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake components in water.
3. Clean components with a soft-bristle brush.
4. Rinse components under warm water. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
5. Leave mask components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
Cleaning your AirFit N20 (Weekly)
1. Disassemble mask. EasyClick Magnets can remain attached to headgear during cleaning.
2. Soak frame and headgear in warm water (approximately 86°F/30°C) with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes. To ensure a thorough clean, shake frame and headgear in water.
3. Rinse both components in clean water. Squeeze each repeatedly to ensure detergent is fully removed. Inspect each component to ensure that each is clean and free of detergent residue. Wash and rinse again, if necessary.
4. Squeeze each component repeatedly to remove excess water.
5. Leave both components to air dry out of direct sunlight.
© 2020 ResMed All rights reserved