Follow these steps to ensure the right fit of your AirFit F30 full face mask.
Fitting Your ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face Mask
- Twist and pull both magnetic clips away from the mask frame.
- Place the ultra-compact cushion under your nose and ensure it sits comfortably against your face. With the ResMed logo on the headgear facing up, pull the headgear over your head.
- Bring the lower headgear straps behind your ears and attach the magnetic headgear clips to the mask frame.
- Undo the fastening tabs on the upper headgear strap and pull evenly. Repeat with the lower headgear straps.
- If the headgear is too close to your ears, adjust the top headgear strap.
- Connect the device air tubing to the elbow and attach the elbow to the mask, ensuring that it clicks in place.
Adjusting Your Mask
- With the device turned on and blowing air, adjust the position of the cushion for the most comfortable fit under your nose. Ensure that the cushion is not creased and the headgear is not twisted.
- To fix any leaks at the upper or lower part of the mask, adjust the top, upper or lower headgear straps. Adjust only enough for a comfortable seal and do not over-tighten.