ResMed AirTouch™ F20|Full face CPAP mask| Daily cleaning |How to wash your mask|Daily cleaning tips|
- Disassemble mask.
- If required, wipe your cushion with a CPAP wipe or equivalent (non-alcoholic) and then allow to dry. Important – do not get cushion wet.
- Rinse frame and elbow under running water. Clean each component with a soft bristle brush.
- Soak components in warm water with mild liquid detergent for up to ten minutes.
- Shake components in water.
- Brush moving parts of elbow and around vent holes.
- Brush areas of frame where arms connect, and inside and outside the frame where the elbow connects.
- Rinse components under running water.
- Leave components to air dry out of direct sunlight – making sure to squeeze the arms of the frame to ensure excess water is removed.