ResMed AirFit™ N20|Nasal CPAP mask| Managing and preventing leaks or leakage|
- Leak often occurs when your mask’s seal is compromised by movement, incorrect fitting or improper sizing.
- Step 1 - To find a leak, run your finger along the edge of your mask seal until you can feel air escaping.
- Step 2 - Leak in the upper part of your mask can be resolved by adjusting the upper straps.
- Step 3 - Leak in the lower part of the mask can be resolved by adjusting the lower straps.
- Step 4 - If leak persists, reseal by briefly pulling your mask away from your face and letting your cushion reinflate.
- If these steps do not resolve the leak, you may need a different size cushion. Try using our sizing guide or speaking to your ResMed Authorised Dealer about different size masks.